Things I find unbelievable:
1. We have a population that is more concerned about the loss of funding for Big Bird than the loss of a U.S. Ambassador and three security personnel.
2. We have a president that is more concerned about a fundraising event in Las Vegas than the death of four Americans in Libya.
3. A voting public that is more interested in believing everything they hear or read in a biased media than spending a little time researching facts over fiction.
4. A president that is interested in creating a "National Police Force" equal in size and force to our military.
5. A president that is more interested in gaining votes than securing our borders and stopping the flow of illegal immigrants into the U.S.
6. A president that is more willing to add nearly $6 trillion to our national debt than to stop frivolous funding for every lobbyist that contributes to his causes.
7. A president that is more willing to blame his failures on a previous administration than to admit his policies have been a dismal failure, i.e., The Stimulus Bill, The Affordable Health Care Bill (2,700 pages of a bill that our Congress was advised to sign now-read later on Christmas Eve.) etc.
8. A president that is willing to spend billions of dollars on "green energy" for companies that never produce and take the taxpayers money and run without any attempts by the administration to hold them accountable.
9. A president that is willing to "bow" to foreign leaders and apologize for our country's beliefs while claiming the U.S. is a non-Christian country.
10. A voting public that is more willing to vote with their wallets than their belief in God while standing idly by and allowing an administration to take God and any mention thereof from our "Pledge of Allegiance."
Wake up America.