Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012, a day that will go down in history as the day the U.S.A. officially became a socialist country. The sad part of it is that we did it to ourselves through a democratic process, voting. Hmm ... Germany did the same thing by electing Hitler.
It was a very cleaver plan conceived many years ago, around the time of Woodrow Wilson.
1. Infiltrate our state colleges and state universities with just one or two socialists/communists.
2. Those one or two would, overtime, win at least one or two to the "cause," then, that one or two would win another 1 or 2.
3. Now you begin to see the process, slowly but surely almost every state college and state university has one or two socialists teaching.
4. You must remember that those professors taught the teachers that taught the last couple of generations of children in grade school and high school.
5. Now you have two, or more, generations of young people who think Socialism/Communism is "the greatest thing since sliced bread," (I just showed my age).
6. Another phase of the process is to, remove religion from our society. For example: remove "Christ" from Christmas, the Bible/prayer from the schools.
7. Have a little known politician add an attachment to bill going through Congress that says, "Religious organizations shall not promote any politician or political cause or it will loose its tax-exempt status." In case you are curious, his name was Lyndon Johnson. So, now the pastors feel intimidated by the State and many remain silent.
8. Somewhere along the line, we begin talking "tolerance." We all must be tolerant of one another. Sounds good! But like a lot of good things, it evolves into something we had not intended. Now, someone says, let's make it a "crime" to be intolerant. As time goes along, things that a "Christian" nation and the Bible call sins, become hate crimes. So, by now, we are getting a society that does not fear or love God, but loves themselves.
9. Somewhere along the way, it becomes necessary to get 50 percent of the people to become dependent upon the government for their livelihood. Another good idea was, Social Security. The idea worked very well. Both the employee and the employer would contribute to a fund that would enable a person to have a means of support in their old age ... worked well until, you guessed it, Lyndon Johnson, (Great Society) had a better idea. And then, over time, the country started to "go broke" and it was necessary to spend all that money on something else.
10. Eventually we find 50 percent of Americans beholden to the government, through food stamps, welfare, Section Eight Housing, Social Security, etc., you get the picture.
On Nov. 6, those beholden to the government saw no problem in re-electing a man who openly supports "gays," same-sex marriage, tearing down our military, is pro-abortion, anti-Israel, anti-gun, pro-Muslim, anti-business, just to name a few! Fifteen to 20 years ago, he would not have gotten 20 percent of the vote! Wow, now, that is called progress! They are right, it is, as the Democrats now like to call it, progressivism, another name for socialism/communism.
My hope is that at the end of the next four years, we will be awakened to the facts of how bad progressivism is and return our country to ourselves, unless of course, for some reason, unknown to "John Q. Public" there is no election process.
I sure do hope and pray I am wrong about this.