Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
9 hours ago.
by Ohwiseone
Lilyofthevalley
#1

Racism and the 2012 election

Explain how one group can be racist for voting around 60% against a man of a different racial background but another group that votes 90% against a person of a different racial background isn't racist?

Member Comments

Ohwiseone

Do you see what you just did greek ? One second you call CNN a joke and then 3 posts later you quote them ! Wow , really greek !! You need to go back to your beforitsnews web site for idiots !

Posted 9 hours ago.

thegreek

Washington (CNN) -- Nearly 7 in 10 Americans are angry at the direction the country is headed and 53% of Americans disapprove of President Barack Obama's job performance, two troubling signs for Democrats one week before the midterm elections, a new CNN/ORC International Poll shows.

By Mark Preston - Oct 28 2014

Posted 19 hours ago.

Ohwiseone

Posted 20 hours ago.

Ohwiseone

thegreek

CNN is a joke used extensively by terrorist to get in front of Barry and the USA's plans because the IDIOTS BROADCAST everything we are planning !!!!

Posted 20 hours ago.

thegreek

CNN reports - 7 out of 10 voters are mad at democrats and are voting for REPUBLICANS... Halllelllujjjaaahhhhh..... People are finally seeing who is the blame of all this lying and scheming. Barry, Nancy and Harry's days in congress are numbered too..

Posted 20 hours ago.

Ohwiseone

Do you understand that most of this idiocy you post here is just plain lies ?

Posted 2 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Greek , you've got to quit with that conspiracy bullcrap ! Really ! WOW !!

Posted 2 days ago.

thegreek

Posted 2 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Still greek they are not on par with Faux and their inaccuracies !

Posted 3 days ago.

thegreek

Told ya. AND I never said they were full of it like you do Fox. I just get tired of the repetition. I mean, 6 week report on the Malasia airplane??? From sunup to sundown??? And then they think WE are obsessed with it. Then there is Ebola. And Isreal conflict with Hamas. List goes on and on all day every day - They wont hit it and go to something else and let your mind relax. Or do a story on something positive ...And the repetition. And Carol Costello making fun of Bristol Palin last week. Unprofessional, biased and a crock of baloney. And before that she was harping about the global warming crap. It is a hoax in my opinion but she reports everyone just needs to accept it BS. !!

Posted 3 days ago.

Ohwiseone

But usually I like CNN ! They aren't slanted like Faux !

Posted 3 days ago.

Ohwiseone

You're hilarious greek , one minute CNN is the devil but when they something that eases your worries , they are "fantastic " ! It was a poll greek and polls depend on WHERE and WHO the pollsters get their info !

Posted 3 days ago.

thegreek

Stay tuned for Ohnot2wise1 to come along with a reason why their statistics are wrong and CNN is a fanatic news group !!!!

Posted 3 days ago.

thegreek

CNN this morning reports - 7 out of 10 voters are mad at democrats and are voting for REPUBLICANS... Halllelllujjjaaahhhhh..... People are finally seeing who is the blame of all this lying and scheming. Barry, Nancy and Harry's days in congress are numbered too..

Posted 3 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Watchdog**** is a politically conservative[2] news website that features reporting on state and local government, as well as a network of state-based "watchdog" websites.Need I say more ?

Posted 3 days ago.

thegreek

By Kenric Ward Published October 27, 2014·watchdog. org Voting machines that switch Republican votes to Democrats are being reported in Maryland. “When I first selected my candidate on the electronic machine, it would not put the ‘x’ on the candidate I chose — a Republican — but it would put the ‘x’ on the Democrat candidate above it,” Donna Hamilton said. “This happened multiple times with multiple selections. Every time my choice flipped from Republican to Democrat. Sometimes it required four or five tries to get the ‘x’ to stay on my real selection,” the Frederick, Md., resident said last week. Queen Anne County Sheriff Gary Hofmann said he encountered the problem, too, personally. “This is happening here as well. It occurred on two candidates on my machine. I am glad I checked. Many voters have reported this here as well,” Hofmann, a Republican, wrote in an email Sunday evening. Two other Maryland voters reported the

Posted 4 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Golly what a absolutely brainwashed doofus you are greek !

Posted 5 days ago.

Ohwiseone

redflagnewsdotcom,freedomfightersofamericadotblogspo are not credible sites greek! OK if you want i'll start looking up democratic sites and start dumpinhg that on here ! Would that make you feel better greek??

Posted 5 days ago.

thegreek

I think she is with Huffingtonpost.

Posted 5 days ago.