Old GM: health care company who also made cars on the side.
truthdig dot com
Let the record show that it was George W. Bush, the rich Texas Republican, who brought socialism to America, so don’t blame it on that African-American Chicago Democrat community organizer who made it into the White House. The government takeover of the banking and automobile industries not only happened on President Bush’s watch, it was also the deregulatory mania of this president’s family, beginning with his father, which took this country into such starkly unfamiliar territory.
Republicans Bring Socialism to America
Again greek you really need to look up what socialism is !
I would take Bush back in a heartbeat. Jeb too....Way better than socialism we have now. You may have to work for your money !!
When you talk of "shoddy leadership" it sounds like Bush is who you're talking about !And there's more to it ,these are just the Factual ones that stand out !
Well greek in case you haven't noticed this area is notoriously red so that about what one would expect ! And let the blame lie where it belongs ! Did Bush start two wars on a basket of lies ? YES !!! Did Bushes economic policies just about bankrupt our country and lead us to the edge of depression ? AGAIN YES !!!
They are tired of shoddy leadership and deserve better.
Oh - You obviously need to read todays question - who will win dems or repubs. 72 % to 15% in fav of the repubs. You can give give up the ghost now. People aren't as stupid as you dems think - They are fed up with your not taking responsibility for your screw ups and blaming Bush....
Oh , so now you admit it ?
You liberals take the bait so easy: How did he do all that with the obstructing Republicans you keep complaining about?
31. Pushed Federal Agencies to Be Green Leaders:32. Passed Fair Sentencing Act:33. Trimmed and Reoriented Missile Defense:34. Began Post-Post-9/11 Military Builddown:35. Let Space Shuttle Die and Killed Planned Moon Mission:36. Invested Heavily in Renewable Technology: 37. Crafting Next-Generation School Tests:38. Cracked Down on Bad For-Profit Colleges:39. Improved School Nutrition:40. Expanded Hate Crimes Protections: 41. Avoided Scandal:42. Brokered Agreement for Speedy Compensation to Victims of Gulf Oil Spill: 43. Created Recovery.gov: 44. Pushed Broadband Coverage:45. Expanded Health Coverage for Children:46. Recognized the Dangers of Carbon Dioxide: 47. Expanded Stem Cell Research:48. Provided Payment to Wronged Minority Farmers:49. Helped South Sudan Declare Independence:50. Killed the F-22:
15. Created Race to the Top:16. Boosted Fuel Efficiency Standards: 17. Coordinated International Response to Financial Crisis:18. Passed Mini Stimuli:19. Began Asia “Pivot”: 20. Increased Support for Veterans: 21. Tightened Sanctions on Iran: 22. Created Conditions to Begin Closing Dirtiest Power Plants:23. Passed Credit Card Reforms:24. Eliminated Catch-22 in Pay Equality Laws: 25. Protected Two Liberal Seats on the U.S. Supreme Court: 26. Improved Food Safety System:27. Achieved New START Treaty: 28. Expanded National Service:29. Expanded Wilderness and Watershed Protection:30. Gave the FDA Power to Regulate Tobacco:
1. Passed Health Care Reform: 2. Passed the Stimulus: 3. Passed Wall Street Reform:4. Ended the War in Iraq: 5. Began Drawdown of War in Afghanistan 6. Eliminated Osama bin laden: 7. Turned Around U.S. Auto Industry:8. Recapitalized Banks:9. Repealed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”: 10. Toppled Moammar Gaddafi:11. Told Mubarak to Go:12. Reversed Bush Torture Policies:13. Improved America’s Image Abroad: 14. Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Spending:
• It's just like shopping at Amazon. • I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels. • I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups. • I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi . • I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago. • And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him. • If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act. • If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term. • I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term. • I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries
• I will have the most transparent administration in history. • The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs. • I am focused like a laser on creating jobs. • The IRS is not targeting anyone. • It was a spontaneous riot about a movie. • I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism". • You didn't build that! • I will restore trust in Government. • The Cambridge cops acted stupidly. • The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk • It's not my red line - it is the world's red line. • Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration. • We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest. • I am not spying on American citizens. • Obama Care will be good for America . • You can keep your family doctor. • Premiums will be lowered by $2500. • If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan. •
The Presidents legacy will be one of turmoil and total obstruction by the republicans ! All things considered He's done about as much as can ! Stepping into the absolute disaster that was left to him by the Bush people ! No#1 An economy about to collapse , No#2 two wars costing us billions and the lives of thousands of our troops !No#3 Republican strategy of obstruction ! He got us out of financial ruin , he has tried to get us out of Dubya's wars ! And he has been able to get 40 million U.S citizens health coverage !
Well there's only so many positions so are they resenting Obama's picks ? HeII they resent everything !SO WHAT ELSE IS NEW ???
The State Department is too top-heavy with Obama political picks, says foreign service group It matters because ‘The world is a mess,’ the association says. By Olivier Knox 11 hours ago Yahoo News
700 Channel Lane , Marietta, OH 45750 | 740-373-2121