One of his finest failures the beer summit.
And that "mission accomplished" bullsh^t !
Ahhh coal, who can forget the beer summits
Kinda like "mission accomplished " !
Some of those are hanging offenses for a white republican prez... I did not see "first pres. to have beer summits" on there. May be one of the parties though.
Thanks kunect. Interesting info.. I knew it was BAD but not till you lined er all up like that! Shovel ready jobs... Cruel joke
Ahh I Remeber those shovel ready jobs in line 8, lol what a joke
Thats because you wouldnt know if they were false or not !
Dont find one on the list that is false Kunnec
Of course you do , when they say great minds think alike then the opposite must be true ! It shows for sure !
Appreciate the post Kunnec
It sure does ! It shows just how one can cut and paste bullsh^t !
Really puts it in perspective Kunnec
Had to dig pretty deep to get that load-o-propaganda didnt you ? Abject hatred ,is that the only lesson you've been taught by your right-wing crap factories ? Now I could go through these items one by one but suffice it to say "what a pile of bullsh^t "! And of course it would be something the pervert troll would like !
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congr
700 Channel Lane , Marietta, OH 45750 | 740-373-2121