collective consumers must also be included as a culprit.
6. this is tricky and one that i neither have the time nor inclination to expand upon at the moment.
7. i agree that more legally qualified people should vote...once.
8. i agree that we should encourage those that can, to become less "unfortunate" on their own. the standard for which one qualifies for the taxpayers benevolence should be increased and not minimalized. there are plenty of "scum" that scam the system in all socio-economi
NCN...all great points you make.
1. Obamas diplomacy is fluff. i guess you haven't noticed the turmoil in the world have you?. he has basically went around the world bowing down to whomever he could and it yielded what? pretty please and a box of chocolates might get you a date but to stop an enemy...hardly.
2. requiring everyone to have health insurance sounds great but it is not much more than a pea and shell game. those that work still pay for those that don't. all that changed was the flow of money so far.
3.controlling gun deaths starts with changing the mind of the human and not exclusively through regulations. some regulations may hamper some in society from aquiring guns, but ultimately people kill people.
4. my kids are a better source of information than politicians and some scientists...especially those that jockey for federal and state grant monies. scientists still gotta eat don't cha know.
5. this is where we agree...with one addition...the coll
Why do you think the republicans now hold both house and senate and the vast majority of state govts? Do you really beleive the electorate WANTED the republicans to fight his agenda or go along with it? The last election had gerrymandering influence to the level that the outcome anticipated by the left was very close to the actual results. '16 will lean to the left. I also believe the right has painted themselves, almost, into a corner.Run, Jeb,run.
Posted 2 hours ago.
Oops....did not mean to misquote Ms. (I'm not blonde and hot enough for Barack) Obama..."Black Girls Rock!" o.k. now back to your regular (mind) programming.
BLACK GIRLS RULE!!!!!! race issues have been solved. now lets go to Chic-Fil-A for a chicken sammich.
Obama prefers surrender to diplomacy, toss in a drone strike once in a while to look tough. He believes healthcare should be forced on people and others will pay for it, but him of course, he beleives that more freedoms taken from law abiding citizens will effect gang bangers that look like his son, He believes in trying to scare people with phony science to take over the energy sector and give billions to his donars. He thinks the EPA ISNT STRONG OR BIG ENOUGH! He wants more democrats to vote that's true, and wants to create more dependency to ensure that
all very nice talking points, but you didn't answer my question. I am assuming you think republicans are against all those things?
Now is that an attitude of compromise and cooperation?
President Obama believes in using diplomacy first before involving us in another war. That everyone having health insurance is better for our country. That we need to reduce the number of gun deaths in this country through common sense regulation. That the worlds scientist's are a better source of climate change information than politicians. That we need to have regulations to control our air, land, and water or some companies will pollute. That all people, no matter their color, gender, religious preference, country of origin, sexual preference deserve the same rights and respect. That more people should vote, not less. That we should take care of our less fortunate citizens.
lets see what obama had to say about cooperation!!!!!
"We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."
Why do you think the republicans now hold both house and senate and the vast majority of state govts? Do you really beleive the electorate WANTED the republicans to fight his agenda or go along with it?
you really beleive that drivel? Seriously are you so indoctrinated that you beleive that democrats don't obstruct republican ideas and want to make republican presidents one termers? Do you recall the Dems leaving the state to prevent a vote?
just think if congress had helped the President instead of trying to take him down from day one the many things they could have accomplished together...
The March report from the National Assn. for Business Economics forecasts more hiring, a lower unemployment rate, a lower inflation rate and more growth in consumer spending in 2015, compared with the group's forecast in December.
The report also predicts more investment by businesses in both equipment and intellectual property, as well as modest growth in stock prices.
Hey beright...if you like, just give me your password in case you forget again...it will be safe. 8-) oh and your bank account info...that will be safe as well. I got a call this evening from someone claiming to be with the publishers clearinghouse informing me that if I provided certain information a prize would be mine. For a good 3 minutes I repeatedly told them I would only give my information to Ed McMahon. They hung up on me! Love it!!!!
welcome back Beright!!!!
Hey BERIGHT, glad you are doing well
Hola abby , good going bewrite !
Had to hunt down my password.
I forgot it. LOL
700 Channel Lane , Marietta, OH 45750 | 740-373-2121