Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 
Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
11 hours ago.
by Teapartier
BeRight
#1

Barack Obama Legacy

BBB

 
 

Member Comments

Ohwiseone

No #1 Obamas legacy is that despite the republican strategy of total obstruction he was able to help 40 million qualify for health insurance ! No#2 He made decisions that kept our economy from another great depression brought on by Dubya's disastrous economic policies ! No #3 He has ended or will end the 2 wars that his predecessor started on lies and deception ! Need more ? Not bad considering he had NO HELP AT ALL FROM THE RIGHT !

Posted 102 days ago.

BeRight

Cuban Cigars and Classic Cars

Posted 102 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Waste greek??? How about 3 trillion !! That's the estimate for the 2 wars Dubya started and still counting !

Posted 106 days ago.

Ohwiseone

And just who do you think pays them taxes ?

Posted 106 days ago.

Stillhere

I want to hear that debate, please Dems try to raise taxes.

Posted 107 days ago.

BeRight

I say it is a perfect time to raise gasoline taxes mod.

Isn't that where the highway money is supposed to come from anyway?

60% of federal gas taxes are used for highway and bridge construction, right? The remaining 40% goes to earmarked programs right? Why not use it all for highway and bridges?

That would be a good start or does that make too much sense?

Posted 107 days ago.

moderation

Pass a bill that enriches the highway fund, and that will happen beright.These are negotiating points,mdoncha know?

Posted 107 days ago.

BeRight

This I am not making up: We should change the name of Tuesday night's speech from the State of the Union to FREE S H I T Night.

There will be a whole list of free stuff that Oblabla wants to give away using tax money.

Why not fix roads and bridges first?

Posted 107 days ago.

BeRight

I made that up.

Posted 107 days ago.

moderation

I think you have that baseline wrong, beright!

Posted 107 days ago.

BeRight

President Obama plans to propose raising $320 billion over the next 10 years in new taxes targeting wealthy individuals and big financial institutions to pay for new programs designed to help lower- and middle-income families, senior administration officials said Saturday.

The proposed tax increases are to kick in for families making in excess of $60,000 per year.

Now that is what I am talking about.

Posted 107 days ago.

BeRight

He claims to want to work with the new congress but he keeps cutting those new presidential memorandums.

I guess he knows best.

Posted 107 days ago.

Kunectdots

No reason for you to learn to spell at this point, ohwiseone. Give Obama a few more months of his push-comes-to-shove, unconstitutional actions, along with the various court decisions to waylay them, and you'll be as defunct around here as Fred Oneill has become. At least while being represented your present pseudonym.

Posted 108 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Indoctrinated!

Posted 108 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Indoctrinbated ! That's all they are mod ! Despite facts they will only believe what their masters want them to ! I get it Fred !

Posted 108 days ago.

BeRight

Your correct as always mod. Let me bow down and kiss the Oblabla perfect president ring.

Now he is proposing free community college which will benefit the upper middle class and rich.

The poor already qualify for Pell and other Grants.

Love that sound bite presidency.

Posted 108 days ago.

Stillhere

Ohwiseone

I Also understand how getting filthy rich by having no competition works as well !

OHMORON SUPPORTS RIGHT TO WORK I GUESS

Posted 109 days ago.

moderation

beright-but he didn't commence combat operations that cost the lives of tens of thousands,and disrupt the lives of hundreds of thousands more.Twenty- two suicides a day, in this country,alone,continues to increase the body count.Thats just part of the human toll. Of course, the three trillion dollars price tag is only going to increase.How do you feel about all of that?

Posted 109 days ago.

BeRight

healthcare.gov..........nuff said

Posted 109 days ago.

Stillhere

Exactly Beright an inconvenient fact isn't it

Posted 109 days ago.
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
*Password:
Remember my email address.
or