Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
107 days ago.
by Ohwiseone
Kunectdots
#1

Paving the Pathway for Hillary

Mr. Michael Morell (former acting director of the CIA) offered up some very questionable reasoning for changing the initial (eyewitness) belief for why our Benghazi consulate was attacked, resulting in the deaths of four Americans. Mr. Morell has since left the CIA to take a position with Beacon Global Strategies, LLC a seedbed corporation for the connected to spring back into positions in the government. If you check the makeup of BGS, it appears that it is predominantly made up of those awaiting anointing if Hillary takes the WH in 2016. Should this not be viewed as a possible motive for Morell to have protected the person in charge of the US State Dept. at the time of the Benghazi attack? Aren't we, as a people, genuinely tired of be lied to by members of the present administration so that they may retain power, while paving the way for worse to come? h ttp://e n.wikipedia.o rg/wiki/Beacon_Global_Strategies_LLC

Member Comments

Ohwiseone

I'd say more likely the Bushes !

Posted 107 days ago.

Kunectdots

I think so too! I also believe the debris leftover on the playing field will be enough to cause Hillary to turn away from running. I imagine few in this country would rather see something unfortunate happen to Obama than Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Posted 107 days ago.

Ohwiseone

I think the Bushes have done enough damage !

Posted 107 days ago.

Kunectdots

Many Conservatives dread the thought of another Bush in the Big House.

Posted 108 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Yeah since he's been so good to them !(sarcasm)

Posted 110 days ago.

BeRight

Hispanic voters love Jeb Bush.

Posted 110 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Take your time and read this very carefully greek !

OH GOD WHAT A MORON...

Posted 6 hours ago.

Ohwiseone

At least I would know if I were stupid !

Ohwiseone

I never said they did ! The one I know about seemed to be without human control ! Call in the reinforcement !I was beginning to wonder ! Read carefully greek !

Ohwiseone

And greek , the preponderance of evidence suggests certain things ! Walk like a duck , quack like a duck , must be a freaking duck !

Ohwiseone

Answer the question that is !

I did !

You Are Old, Father William

absolem

Ohwiseone..i await your explanation as to how corporations exist without people. a company name is much like the name of a music group. does the group name produce the music or do the people in the group produce the music? do you perceive corporations as people or entities that act on their own without humans? that is fairly plain and simple...not too complex..easy right?

Ohwiseone

Oh so now we have a "philosophical question" , well I don't think its that deep but can be if you make it that way !My insight is acceptable and my perception is accurate which is both a blessing and a curse ! What is truth ?What is perception ? We can go on all day !

absolem

Ohwiseone...try a little mental experiment for a moment. use your imagination and remove people from the equation and explain how a corporation or government is created without them. in your mind, would it be your "Big Bang" version of creation? if one disagrees with you, do you automatically put them in the "outrage/scandal/fear mongering right-wing journalism" box?????? interesting. actually...i think the word perceive is more appropriate than your use of the word "see" in describing your "vision". just like people, our own little neurons deceive us at times. the question is..."is one enlightened enough to to discern between truth and perception?"

Ohwiseone

Well the difference is I've worked for one of those" monolithic entity devoid of human control " and that is mostly a truth !And there is absolutely no brainwashing on my part , I'm free to do what I please ! Its the Low IQ types that adhere to your outrage/scandal/fear mongering right-wing journalism !And as far as my vision goes I see more than most thank you !